Friday, November 7, 2008

Krew is just like his dad


Yesterday we were all in the living room, I was on the computer, Kris was watching tv and Krew was in between us laying on the floor playing with two cars. All of a sudden Krew started whinning so I looked down to see what was wrong and everything seemed fine. He continued to whine so I looked again and asked what's the matter. Both cars were flipped over and he was pointing towards them. I thought my goodness can't you turn them over yourself as I was flipping them back over. Well that wasn't the problem so I looked again, this time he was scooting backwards and still pointing. That's when I noticed a little spider on the floor. Kris smashed it and Krew stood up and did his scared action. I guess he's as frightened of spiders as his dad is.

3 comments:

The Gallagher group said...

That is so funny he looks so grown up!! Portlin walked in and saw the pic of Krew and said " hey that is my Krew" I thought that was sweet, she didn't think she would see "her Krew" on my computer!

The Framptons said...

That is hilarious. I misss Krew....and of course you guys too.

Mindy Thomas said...

That is so funny! Krew is so cute!