Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend in St. George

Everyone at the condo except Travis, Brian, Jake, & Jeremy
All the sisters: Kim, Jaymi, Bobbi, Vicki, Liz, & DonaKrew wrestling with Taylor

Krew and I were glad to go down to St. George this past weekend. It was nice to enjoy a little bit warmer weather and Krew loved playing with so many cousins. We all had great time visiting and relaxing as much as we could with 14 little kids running around playing. The best part was having all my sisters there and three of the four brothers even though we didn't see much of Brian and Jake.

4 comments:

The Framptons said...

That was fun!! I think I need to stick with you whenever there are family get togethers. You're a great travel buddy:) When did you end up coming back?

Vicki said...

That was a lot of fun. I'm so glad that everyone made it. Well, most everyone. It was a great weekend.

Monica said...

How fun to see pictures of y'all. I love the picture of all the sisters - it's fun to see how much to you look alike. Sounds like a fun get-together.

Mindy Thomas said...

Looks like you had fun! By the way why aren't you running around in your underwear?