Sunday, December 13, 2009

Building a Snowman

For days Krew had been asking me to build a snowman with him and I kept putting it off, telling him we would later. On sunday he asked me again so I started feeling bad and told him we would after church. So after church we got dressed in our snow clothes and went outside to build a snowman. This is the help I got from him, he didn't even make it to the snow. He said he was tired and wanted to sit in the chair. He was out as soon as he sat down. Of course as soon as he woke up he asked where the snowman was, thank goodness I built it.

4 comments:

Liz Lane said...

He's getting so big. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Cute pictures. Him and Bri do look like twins--I should have had twins that way--definitely easier!

The Framptons said...

He is so cute!!! I want to see a picture of the snowman.

The Framptons said...

It is the best way to have twins. Especially because their other mother (Jaymi) usually does all the work.

Vicki said...

That is hilarious.