Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

We had such a great weekend. It was probably one of our most relaxing. We went down to Mt. Pleasant friday night. Krew and I stayed the night with mom and Kris went up Fairview Canyon with some friends to go hunting.

Me, mom, Dona, Corey, and Krew watched the Emma Smith Story. Well we tried to watch it but Krew got bored 2 minutes into it and decided to distract everyone so it was hard to hear. I wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. Mom said that's because of Krew but I disagree.

Saturday morning Dona cooked a delicious breakfast for us and we watched the first half of Conference at her house. Once again it was hard to hear because Krew was wrestling with Scott most the time. The second half we watched at mom's house. Kris got home from hunting that night soaked and muddy from the lovely rain we had.

Sunday was much like saturday... Dona cooked another great breakfast, watched the first half of conference at Dona's and then headed over to Fairview to visit Kris' family. They cooked a miniture thanksgiving dinner that was delious and then watched the last half of conference.

I love being able to go home and visit. The best part is Krew has so many other people to play with besides me so it kind of gives me a break. Not that I don't love playing with him but he is always on the go and wants me to be also. So that was our weekend.

3 comments:

jayandminalyn said...

Hey how come your fall background work so good.
It was sure nice to have over here for the week-end, we had alot of fun

Liz Lane said...

Krew needs a playmate...then he won't be so hard. :)

The Framptons said...

Sounds like fun.