Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend in Mt. Pleasant again


We went down to Mt. Pleasant again this weekend. Kris went and helped his parents cut wood while Krew and I hung out with mom and Brian. It was so cold we had to bundle up in our winter coats to go outside. I am not ready for the cold weather yet.
Today the sun came out so Krew got to go play with the horses. He loves petting and kissing them but he's not too thrilled with sitting on them yet. He would love living with grandma and grandpa so he could play with animals all day long.

6 comments:

Liz Lane said...

Cute. I can't wait until we all get to be in Mt. Pleasant for Thanksgiving. I am going to plan to be there for about two weeks.

Vicki said...

that's not fair. I want to come.

Monica said...

yucky cold weather - I'm not ready for it either. I am jealous that you get to visit family so often!

Heath'e' said...

Sounds like a fun place to visit! Krew is such a cutie!!
hope all is good!
-Heather

Ben and Jenny said...

I agree, it is getting too cold too fast! Glad you and your family had such a good time.

The Gallagher group said...

He is way to cute!! I love his coat! well I am jelous of your cold weather!! I wish we could see you guys more!! love you three!