Saturday, October 24, 2009

Apple Clean up!






Since it was such a nice fall day a couple of days ago we decided to pick up all the apples in Grandma's back yard. It ended up being a lot more apples than I thought. We filled a huge wheel barrow, a large garbage can, and 3 buckets. Krew was hilarious to watch, he would pick up about ten apples and put them in his wagon and then try to dump them in the wheel barrow but only a couple would make it in. He finally decided just to fill his wagon up and not dump it.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Aw that is so cute.

(I've been wondering where Sam's brown/green shirt went, LOL)

Jaymi said...

Good thing you'll be here in a couple of weeks. You also left your pj pants.

Monica said...

I've been a bit slow checking your blog lately. I was informed of your neice a few weeks ago. She is definately in our prayers - along with the whole family. Cute pictures of Krew and his wagon of apples. Hope you are doing well!

The Johnsons said...

That is so nice of you. I love doing fall'ish' outdoor projects. I got out and raked some leaves last weekend and it reminded me of all those yard work service projects we did as youth!

The Framptons said...

so cute!