Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Krew King
Krew and Bri

Averi, Bri, Emyly, and Kai (Bobbi's kids) and Krew.
Krew pretty much thinks this is his family.

The twins. Okay not really but they are as close to being twins as you can get without actually being twins. They are three weeks apart and they do everything together. Bobbi and I decided this is the BEST way to have twins.

We went to Provo again this year for halloween to spend it with the Framptons. Krew had a blast going trick or treating with the girls. They are pretty much his sisters or so he thinks. He is always telling me we need to go to Bobbi's house. He would be a lonely only child if it weren't for their family.

2 comments:

The Framptons said...

This post was so cute!! He IS part of our family. My girls think he is their little brother. Besides we'd take him in a heart beat. Kai is going to need a brother, and I'm not having anymore kids;) Trick or treating was way fun with you guys. I am so glad you came up. We should do it again next year. Your pictures you took were way cuter than mine. I need a new camera. And I agree with Krew, "you guys need to go to Bobbi's house"

Vicki said...

That is so cute. It reminds me of my kids and Dona's kids.